TURNING POINT INSTITUTE offer admission in its various regular classroom courses, short term (crash) course, test series and campus coaching (school+jee, school+pmt) program. Admission in most of the courses is screening based and direct admission in few courses.
Direct admission is on hand in following courses———–
- i) DHAROHAR (IX STD.)
- ii) DHAROHAR+(X STD.)
- iii) INTEGRATED COURSE PROGRAM (XI STD.)
- iv) INTENSIVE COURSE PROGRAM (XII STD.)
- v) FINAL STEP (XII PASSED).
- vi) SHORT TERM COURSES (X/XII/JEE/PMT)
- vii) TEST SERIES
DIRECT ADMISSION PROCESS:——
- Plan your visit to centre
- Meet admission counselor and discuss eligibility condition for the specific course.
- Get registered for the course if norms are satisfied by submitting registration fee.
- Date and time for official admission will be conveyed to you by admission in charge.
- After submission of relevant documents and the tuition fee for the course ,admission can processed
- Please get your copy of payment receipt
- You are advised to go through refund policy given in prospectus.
Admission in following courses is only after qualifying screening test.
- i) UTKRISHT (IX STD.)
- ii) UTKRISHT+ (X STD.)
- iii) SAG, FDG (XI STD.)
- iv) SAG+,FDG+(XII STD)
- v) SSIIT,SSPMT (XII PASSED)
ADMISSION PROCESS THROUGH SCREENINGTEST (APTST):——
IT is as detailed below………….
- Dates, time and venue for screening test of specific courses are updated on website time to time.
- Register online for desired course.
- Admit card for writing test can be obtained online or directly by visiting institute admission office.
- Result of shortlisted candidate is published shortly.
- Qualified student can visit office and proceed for admission after submission of relevant documents and course fee.
SCREENING TEST ON DEMAND (STOD):——
A student can also avail this facility if he/she could not manage to write screening test on specific date and time due to any reason and want to join the course commencing soon. In this case student has to visit institute admission office and register for screening test by paying fee for the same. If student qualifies, then student can join the course after formality of admission. This facility can also be availed by those who could not qualify in first attempt.
Fill the form to get a call back from us.