IIT-JEE CBSE Regular Courses For 11th Class – SAG – Super Ability Group
Turning Point Institute Coaching Classes For 11th Class Students aspiring to Top in IIT-JEE CBSE
This course if for students aspiring for IIT-JEE.
Admission: Screening Process
Coaching Classes: CBSE IIT-JEE
Course Duration: 2 Years
Timings: 3 Hrs 4 till 7, Extra Classes Saturday and Sundays
SAG: This is a powerful and tested program for all serious students studying in class XI and aspiring for IIT-JEE and other engineering competitive examination. The whole course has been designed keeping every student’s basic needs and picked up from the grassroots and then applied to a whole array of problems.
Message from Director – Professor T.N.Chowdhary
SAG is managed by the carefully chosen and expert faculty at Turning Point. Super ability group program combines engineering entrance examination preparation along with preparation for CBSE- Board. The whole course has been painstakingly developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of educationists and is specifically aimed at students who have a desire to score well in schools as well as engineering exams.
Highlights of SAG:
- Synergistic approach to studies; combining both Boards as well as competitive exam preparation.
- Graded levels of assignments, containing questions of varying difficulty.
- Periodic tests which are supplemented by test analysis sessions.
- Objective type quizzes.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving drills and doubt discussion sessions.
- Chapter-wise classroom assignments containing original problems covering main concepts and problem. solving tricks of entire chapter.
- Assignments for practice at home.
- VST’s (Very similar test) as final rehearsal of the real engineering entrance test under 100% simulated real exam conditions.
Course Information :
|Mode of Admission||Through Screening Test|
|Course fee||2,60,000 + S. Tax|
Submit Admission Query